Series 7 Licensed in 1983, Thomas's goal was (and remains), to build retirement plan assets through the "value theory" of investing. In his career, he has achieved awards of President's Council (10x) and the Directors Club (2x). Working with BCG Securities since 2007 has given him the flexibility necessary to provide outstanding management and service for his clients. In October of 2000 he purchased and renovated Max's Café in Gloucester City, N.J. Max's has won critical acclaim for cuisine and its 2500 bottle wine cellar. Established in 1912, Max's has been a wonderful experience and a great place for private client portfolio reviews and corporate meetings.
- Rutgers University
Professional certifications or licenses:
- Series 7
- Series 63
- Series 65
- Life, Accident & Health
- Personal financial planning through asset management, annuities, and life insurance.
- Developing strategies to reduce taxes through income distribution in retirement
- Implementation and ongoing service of 401(k) and retirement plans
- Developing personal financial plans for employees
- Developing educational expense plans for clients and their children