Steve’s interest in data analytics and interpersonal relationships led him into the world of financial planning. After serving in a support role, his desire to strengthen relationships with the clients he worked with, he decided to take a client facing role as a Financial Advisor. After spending 7 years attending school and working in Pittsburgh, his interest in moving closer to his family brought him to BCG. Outside the office, Steve enjoys traveling to see new golf courses, University of Pittsburgh sports, and a broad spectrum of musical genres.
- University of Pittsburgh
Professional certifications or licenses:
- Series 7
- Series 63
- Series 65
- Life, Accident & Health
- Personal financial planning through asset management, annuities, and life insurance.
- Developing strategies to reduce taxes through income distribution in retirement
- Implementation and ongoing service of 401(k) and retirement plans
- Developing personal financial plans for employees
- Developing educational expense plans for clients and their children