Sean Riley is a graduate of St Joseph’s University with a double major in Finance and Pharmaceuticals. After spending 12 years working with the medical field, Sean transitioned back to BCG Securities to focus on retirement planning for both businesses and individuals. Having consulted with varying size businesses and non-profits over the last 15 years, Sean recognizes financial freedom stems from having a comprehensive financial plan. Sean partners with his clients to create custom strategies to fulfill their current and future financial needs. As a Philadelphia native, Sean is passionate about Philly sports, training on the Schuylkill for his next regatta or triathlon, and spending time with his family down the shore in Sea Isle City, NJ.
- Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia PA
Professional certifications or licenses:
- Series 7
- Series 66
- Life, Accident & Health
- Personal financial planning through asset management, annuities, and life insurance.
- Developing strategies to reduce taxes through income distribution in retirement
- Implementation and ongoing service of 401(k) and retirement plans
- Developing personal financial plans for employees
- Developing educational expense plans for clients and their children