Mark's focus is to help individuals, families and business owners in the accumulation and protection of wealth. His goal is to understand each individual client’s specific situation and guide them, through retirement. Mark believes the key to building strong relationships is listening to client’s goals and objectives and putting a plan together that’s tailored to their needs.
- West Virginia University
Professional certifications or licenses:
- Series 7
- Series 63
- Series 65
- Life, Accident & Health
- Personal financial planning through asset management, annuities, and life insurance.
- Developing strategies to reduce taxes through income distribution in retirement
- Implementation and ongoing service of 401(k) and retirement plans
- Developing personal financial plans for employees
- Developing educational expense plans for clients and their children