After more than a decade of industry experience, Jeff joined BCG Securities in 2018. As national sales director, Jeff’s primary focus is on developing strategic initiatives and support of key accounts. Jeff began his career as a financial advisor, working primarily with families and small businesses in the greater Philadelphia area. To expand his impact, he took on numerous leadership roles, having a direct impact on the growth and success of financial advisors through the positions of district manager and manager of financial services. In his spare time, Jeff, a resident of South Jersey, enjoys traveling and spending time with his wife and two daughters at the Jersey Shore.
- Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia PA
Professional certifications or licenses:
- Series 7
- Series 66
- Series 26
- Life, Accident & Health
- Personal financial planning through asset management, annuities, and life insurance.
- Developing strategies to reduce taxes through income distribution in retirement
- Implementation and ongoing service of 401(k) and retirement plans
- Developing personal financial plans for employees
- Developing educational expense plans for clients and their children