James is a Financial Advisor and Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist at BCG Securities. Since its launch in 2016, James has been the lead advisor for the Employers Association of New Jerseys Retirement Advantage program. This Multiple Employer Plan allows for organizations throughout New Jersey to benefit by utilizing the expertise of James and BCG Securities along with the combined resources of EANJ to lower fees and reduce fiduciary liabilities associated with running a 401(k) plan. We believe this program to be the best retirement solution for many tri-state area organizations.
- Saint Joseph’s University, Philadelphia PA
Professional certifications or licenses:
- Series 7
- Series 66
- Life, Accident & Health
- Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist ®
- Implementation and ongoing service of 401(k) and retirement plans
- Developing personal financial plans for employees
- Developing educational expense plans for clients and their children
- Personal financial planning through asset management, annuities, and life insurance.
- Developing strategies to reduce taxes through income distribution in retirement