Dan has over 22 years of experience working with small to mid-size businesses and their families. Since joining BCG Securities in 2017, Dan has continued to develop financial strategies to help his clients achieve their most important financial goals. Dan was an active coach for children’s street hockey. His hobbies include golf and auto racing.
- Rutgers University
Professional certifications or licenses:
- Series 7
- Series 66
- Series 31
- Life, Accident & Health
- Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist®
- Personal financial planning through asset management, annuities, and life insurance.
- Developing strategies to reduce taxes through income distribution in retirement
- Implementation and ongoing service of 401(k) and retirement plans
- Developing personal financial plans for employees
- Developing educational expense plans for clients and their children
More about Daniel:
- Member of the Stockton University Business Advisory Board
- Member of the Greater Atlantic City Chamber of Commerce
- Past President of the Mays Landing Merchants Association
- Past Trustee of Unity Lodge #96 of F. and A.M.
- Past President of the Mays Landing-Egg Harbor City Rotary Club
- Past Assistant Governor for Rotary District 7640
- Named to Top 40 Under 40 list by AC Weekly/AC Jaycees in 2012